The EUROCOMPULSION® 1446+ Big Turbo Upgrade is a direct drop-in turbo for all turbocharged 1.4l Multi-Air based drive-trains and requires no modification to any oil or coolant lines like other turbos. An upgrade over the stock turbocharger, these units feature Port and Polish, Larger Compressor and Turbine wheels matched to the engine's output characteristics (Larger than the 1752 units). Our compressor wheels are sourced from the USA and feature State of the Art VSR re-balancing. No made-up names or numbers just a significantly improved 1446 turbo that performs.
Included is Phase 2 BIG TURBO Tuning for all current and future Euro+Drive® customers.
TO PURCHASE PHASE 3 for this turbo, visit here: PHASE 3 TUNE
Or if you buy another "Turbo Upgrade" a Custom Tune ($349.99) is required and no gains can be guaranteed.
Forge Wastegate Actuator is required to run Phase 3.
Highly recommend purchasing a Turbo Install Kit and EC Ported/Polished Performance Exhaust Manifold as well.
- Larger and Improved Compressor & Turbine Wheels
- Compressor Wheel with Extended Tip
- Improved Efficiency & Power Out-Put
- Ceramic Coated turbo housing standard (on all orders after 10/12/2020)
- Ported and Polished for maximum channel flow
- State-of-the-art VSR re-balancing
- Precision Machining
- USA Sourced Compressor & Turbine Wheels (Not China)
- Direct Drop-in Replacement
- Rebuild Or New Units Available
- Larger Compressor & Turbine Wheels than 1752 Turbo
- Designed to work with our EURO+DRIVE® Tuning System
- Big Turbo Optimization Included with purchase for existing Euro+Drive® customers
- Expedited 7-14 Day Return Time for Rebuilds
- Extensively tested on the Fiat 124 Abarth and Fiat 500 Abarth
- Power Results on 91 Octane
- MUST SEND IN ACTUATOR ARM WITH TURBO IF DOING A CORE RETURN/EXCHANGE
3 WAYS TO PURCHASE:
Turbo/No Core: Simply order and we ship you out an upgraded Turbo
Turbo/Core Return: Simply order and we ship you out an upgraded Turbo, once your turbo arrives ship us your old turbo for a $250 Core Credit refund (Within 10 days of receipt)
Turbo/Core Exchange: Send in your turbo for a rebuild (Approx 7 day turn-around service)
TURBO/CORE SHIPPING INFO :
Send Turbo/Core To: (TURBO CORE CREDIT $250)
EC Turbo Return
Invoice# XXXXXXX (<--- Your Invoice Number)
22349 W War Eagle Rd
Springdale, AR 72764
Your Name, Return Address, and EC invoice number in box
EUROCOMPULSION® 1446+ BIG TURBO UPGRADE POWER OUT-PUT:
Fiat 500 Abarth/Fiat 500T/Fiat 500 2019+:
- ~223.5 WHP / ~249.7 WHT PHASE 3
- DYNO CHARTS: HERE
- PHASE 3 w/E85 or 91/93 OCTANE (Bigger Injectors REQUIRED): This map is designed for those that would like to run an upgraded turbo, but want to extract the most power out of the car. To do so, bigger injectors are required for the full performance of this map and an additional charge for this map will be required. DRAGY and Drag Strip times for this are below.
*After extensive development and testing on Phase 3 and an upgraded turbo on the 124 and 500 Abarth, we determined that to proceed with higher power numbers, the car needs larger injectors. We are moving forward with the use of both E85 and pump gas on the ATP larger injectors (550cc).
In the future, customers will receive a Big Turbo Tune (Phase 2 Big Turbo) with the purchase of our larger turbo. This will be designed for the stock injectors. We will also offer a free optimization for E85 or pump gas with the purchase of the ATP injectors from us.
The full Phase 3 tune will be available to EURO+DRIVE customers for a fee, for those that want the max power and have our bigger injectors.* Change goes into effect for all orders on or after 04/12/2022.
Fiat 124 Spider/Fiat 124 Abarth:
- ~224.5 WHP / ~252.4 WHT PHASE 3
- DYNO CHARTS: HERE
The full Phase 3 tune will be available to EURO+DRIVE customers for a fee, for those that want the max power and have our bigger injectors.*
EURO+DRIVE® REQUIREMENTS: HERE
- We cannot Guarantee the advertised gains if you have mods we have not tested in-house or if you do not meet the requirements and recommendations.
- Turbo/Core Units must be shipped to the address above
- Turbo will Operate with increased efficiency on any Phase Calibration, for peak power Phase 3 is optimized specifically for this turbo
- Turbo will operate on Stock Calibration
- Compressor Wheel with Extended Tips Larger than 1752 Specs
- The core must be intact and in rebuildable condition, cores must be returned within 10 days of receipt of new unit.
- Forge Wastegate Actuator is required to run Phase 3
- THIS IS A SPECIAL ORDER ITEM
- THE EXPECTED LEAD TIME IS 7-14 DAYS
Installation Video Fiat 124 Spider/Abarth (Thanks NGEN!)
Installation Video Fiat 500T/500 Abarth (Thanks NGEN!)