EUROCOMPULSION® is pleased to present the ultimate engine control unit (ECU) upgrade for the FIAT 124 SPIDER/ABARTH. The EURO+DRIVE® Tuning system is available in power-specific variations and is conveniently flashed to the vehicle’s factory ECU through the OBD-II port without any physical modification to the factory ECU. The EURO+DRIVE® functionality puts the control of the engine’s operation at your fingertips and allows for comprehensive tuning calibrations that do not only effect power output but drive-ability, throttle response, consistency and smooths over-all power delivery.
- True OBD2 Flash Tuning/Calibrations
- Use of Genuine OEM Software,Maps and Protocols
- Simple User Interface (with on-line instructions)
- Storage of 5 maps for convenient map switching (including your stock map)
- Each Calibration is custom calibrated to your ECU specific file and VIN number
- Calibrations will include modification calibrations
- Calibrations will Optimize power, drive-ability, and efficiency
- Unparalleled consistent, linear, & smooth power delivery
- Calibrations will retain OEM tuning logic ( IE self adaptation) and all safety checks
- Flashing procedure is easy, safe and protects against incomplete/incompatible flashes
- All factory hardware works properly
- The EURO+DRIVE® does not hack/manipulate or bypass the factory ECU
- Full control over all engine parameters by utilizing true factory Calibrations
- Specially requested Calibrations available (additional fees may apply)
- 91oct minimal fuel requirement
- Calibrations are fine tuned and custom tailored for your existing modifications
- EURO+DRIVE Calibrations are street/AutoX/Track proven with an extremely high ratio of podium finishes
- No physical removal of ECU is required
EURO+DRIVE® Operation Times (2017+): Read (25 MIN.) Write (35MIN.
EURO+DRIVE® MANAGER & PORTAL:
- Use your PC to easily access the EURO+DRIVE® portal to manage calibration files.
- Upload your read ECU files, download the latest calibrations, and update your device.
- All Phase 1/2 Calibrations are included in the initial purchase
- Via this portal, EC will continually offer new calibrations, updates, for FREE.
EURO+DRIVE® TECH INFORMATION: HERE
2017+ INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS: HERE
INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS FOR MAC COMPUTER: HERE
PHASE 2 FORM: HERE (UPLOAD INTO YOUR FOLDER)
NEVER DISCONNECT THE UNIT WHILE READING/WRITING, NEVER RESET THE UNIT UNTIL DIRECTED TO DO SO. RECOVERY MODE AND UNLOCK FEES MAY RESULT.
- 205+ BHP PHASE 1
- 233+ BHP PHASE 2
- 2017+ - AVAILABLE
Once your remapped ECU is installed, before turning the vehicle on for the first time, perform this procedure first:
- Turn ignition on for 10 seconds (no engine start)
- During this 10 second period, depress the gas pedal quickly 5 times.
- After the 10 second period is finished, turn ignition off for 10 seconds.
- Now you can start the engine for the first time.
This portion of the procedure completes the throttle self learn process, which needs to be performed anytime an ECU is re-flashed or swapped in the vehicle and is crucial to proper throttle position for correct engine operation and performance.