SILICONE RADIATOR COOLANT HOSE UPGRADE (JEEP WRANGLER JL 2018+)
The 2018+ Jeep Wrangler 2.0L JL cooling system is one of the most complex we've ever seen. With multiple cooling systems for the engine, battery system, and charge air cooler, there's a lot of coolant flowing through the engine bay. To keep your JL in running shape, it's important to keep that coolant in its respective system. That's why Mishimoto has developed these silicone coolant hoses for your 2018+ Jeep Wrangler JL 2.0L
Mishimoto's silicone coolant hoses replace the stock rubber and plastic primary radiator hoses on your 2.0L. These silicone radiator hoses are constructed from four layers of high-grade silicone and heat resistant fibers for greater durability.
For even more durability over the stock hoses, Mishimoto's lower radiator hose is a one piece design that eliminates the plastic connector on the stock hose. A CNC-machined aluminum barb and mounting plate replace the stock plastic components for greater longevity and reliability.
Available in black, blue, or red, these Mishimoto 2018+ Jeep Wrangler JL 2.0L silicone coolant hoses are engineered to last a lifetime and are backed up with Mishimoto's Lifetime Guarantee.
Pairs well with Mishimoto's Aluminum Radiator Upgrade!
- Direct-fit for 2018+ Jeep Wrangler JL 2.0L
- Installs in about 1 hour
- One piece lower hose design reduces failure points for improved reliability
- CNC-machined aluminum hose barb and mounting plate resist cracking and failure with multiple heat cycles
- Constructed from 4 layers of high-grade silicone and heat resistant fibers
- Available in black, blue, or red
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- Jeep Wrangler I4 2.0L Turbo 2018+