PERFORMANCE ALUMINUM RADIATOR UPGRADE (JEEP WRANGLER JL 2018+)
The 2018+ Jeep Wrangler JL has one of the most cramped cooling stacks we’ve seen in a modern vehicle, especially in the 2.0L spec with the additional heat exchanger for the turbo system. That cramped cooling stack means the JL needs an efficient radiator, and the stock radiator often falls short. Luckily, Mishimoto has developed a performance radiator that makes the most of the cramped space in the front of the JL.
This Mishimoto performance radiator for the 2018+ Jeep Wrangler JL is designed to make the most of every inch of the Wrangler’s cooling stack while withstanding the rigors of off-road (and everyday) life. Mishimoto's radiator features an oversized core that’s 51 percent larger than stock, with a 38 percent greater coolant capacity to effectively cool your engine, even at low speeds. The 37 percent increase in fin surface area and oversized single-row design means that every square inch of core is used to transfer heat away from your engine.
Wranglers are known for their durability and Mishimoto's radiator is built to match. The full-aluminum, TIG-welded end tanks are designed to withstand vibration and repeated heat cycles without cracking or leaking. To add even more durability, Mishimoto constructed the core with extruded and strutted tubes that resist chassis flex on the trail. Like all Mishimoto products, this 2018+ Jeep Wrangler JL performance radiator is backed by Mishimoto's Lifetime Warranty, making it as dependable as your Jeep.
Purchase includes (1) Aluminum Radiator, (1) Coolant Outlet, (1) Coolant Outlet O-ring, (1) M12 X 1.5 Drain Plug, Mounting Hardware, and Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
- Direct fit for 2018+ Jeep Wrangler JL
- 51% increase in core volume for improved cooling efficiency
- 38% larger coolant capacity withstands greater cooling loads
- 37% greater fin surface area for improved heat transfer in cramped cooling stack
- Strutted tubes reinforce core against chassis flex and vibration
- TIG-welded 6061 aluminum end tanks withstand rough trails without cracking
- Oversized single-row design utilizes full core depth
- Removable outlet port for easy installation
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- Jeep Wrangler I4 2.0L Turbo 2018+
- Jeep Wrangler V6 3.6L 2018+
- Jeep Wrangler V6 3.0L Turbo 2018+
- Jeep Gladiator V6 3.6L 2018+
- Jeep Gladiator V6 3.0L Turbo 2018+