EURO+DRIVE TRANSFER CREDIT ALFA ROMEO GIULIA/STELVIO 2.0L
For EURO+DRIVE handheld units that require transfer to a new owner or new vehicle. The transfer fee covers the following: Re-licensing of the Hardware, Calibration files for the new vehicle, and EURO+DRIVE Portal access.
Please ensure the previous owner of the handheld flashed back their car to the Original (Typically stock) file prior to purchasing, or additional costs may be required (including purchasing a replacement handheld).
PLEASE INCLUDE IN PURCHASE NOTES THE BELOW FILLED OUT:
- ORDER #
- PREVIOUS OWNERS NAME:
- YOUR NAME:
- YOUR EMAIL:
- YOUR MAKE/MODEL:
- HANDHELD SERIAL NUMBER:
- DID THE PREVIOUS OWNER FLASH BACK TO STOCK?:
- ONLY TOUCHSCREEN HANDHELDS ARE AVAILABLE FOR TRANSFER (SEE BELOW)
- Handhelds not used to flash the previous owner's vehicle back to stock will be subject to a $300 Unlock Credit, or $300 replacement handheld. Please verify with the seller of the handheld they have completed the flash back to stock procedure on their own car before purchasing from them.
- All Applicable Calibration Files based on your Stock File
- Additional Support if needed
- Portal Access/File hosting
PLEASE NOTE ANY 2.0L GIULIA'S OR STELVIO'S WITH A MFR DATE AFTER 02/2018 WILL REQUIRE A SGW BYPASS PLUG TO ALLOW THE CAR TO BE FLASH TUNED.
**Beginning August of 2023, we will no longer support the older gen EURO+DRIVE (MyGenius Unit w/buttons) as eligible for transfer credits. Dimsport Italy's (handheld manufacturer) current OS updates super-cede older generation handhelds, and their software no longer reliably supports the management of these units.
We will continue to support original owners of these handhelds with qualified tune updates and map revisions as long as the unit is in working condition and is still paired to the original car. However, we are not liable for the unit's functionality or failure, so you will be using it at your own discretion.**