CENTERLINE STRADALE EXHAUST SYSTEM (ALFA ROMEO GIULIA QUADRIFOGLIO)
This product is sold out
The Center-Line Stradale exhaust system for the Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio offers breathtaking sound with features not found on any other aftermarket exhaust.
The system is made exclusively for Centerline International by Magnaflow with 100% stainless steel mandrel-bent construction in a full 3” (76mm) diameter, which represent a 30% increase compared to the factory 2.5” diameter system. A Magnaflow X-pipe replaces the stock front resonator, and the rear section features a compact muffler with a full external bypass and quad 4.5” diameter tips in stainless steel. It uses vacuum-activated (OEM style) valves to control flow through the rear section. The full exhaust is ceramic coated in a semi-gloss titanium color to better control heat transfer (some under-car photos show raw stainless steel prototype) and keep the system looking great for years to come.
When driving with the valves closed, this system is deep and smooth. It sounds muscular but unobtrusive, easily allowing normal conversation. When the valves open in Dynamic or Race modes, the system truly comes alive with spine-tingling, completely raw and unmuffled sound! This is the only exhaust available offering a full external bypass with no mufflers or resonators. Limited Availability.
- Fully Ceramic Coated Exhaust to control heat tranfer
- Vacuum Activated Valved System
- Go from a Raw Un-muffled Sound to Muscular but Unobtrusive
- 100% Stainless Construction
- Full 3" Diameter VS 2.5" Stock Diameter (30% Increase)
- Full & Complete Cat-Back System
- Quad 4.5" Diameter Exhaust Tips
- Due to Size/Configuration Exhaust must Ship via freight Service
- International Orders please contact us for shipping Quote
INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS: HERE
- (ALL) Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio (2.9L)
- International orders of this exhaust due to weight and dimensions will require a direct quote.