SRP Drilled Performance Rotors feature a specially engineered directional cross drill and face slot pattern that improve brake response and pad performance throughout the entire range of light to heavy braking. The venting and cleaning action of the holes and slots will reduce pad glaze and disperse gasses and heat generated during the pad to rotor interface. The holes and slots also inhibit irregular pad compound build-up on the rotor faces resulting in smoother engagement and improved pedal response in all conditions. The material removed also contributes to lower rotating and unsprung suspension weight.
- Two Styles Available
- Includes (2) Front rotors Per Purchase
- Fits all Wilwood Abarth/Fiat 500 Brake Kits
- Exception Rotor Performance
- Long Life under extreme conditions
- (ALL) FIAT 500 ABARTH/500T/500 WITH FRONT WILWOOD BBK