WILWOOD BP20 FRONT BRAKE PADS (WILWOOD BIG BRAKE KITS ONLY)
WILWOOD Front Brake Pads for the Abarth, Fiat 500T and Fiat 124 Spider/Abarth Big Brake Kits. Fits the 6712 Caliper found on the applicable large brake kits. Suitable for track and spirited street use. Temperature range and overall friction value are the primary considerations for pad selection. The pads must be capable of maintaining the proper amount of friction for stopping power within the temperatures that will be realized on the track during the event. Then, overall wear rate must be considered. For most asphalt and road race applications, compounds in the high temperature ranges over 1000°F range are usually necessary. BP20 compound satisfies the dual street and track day use characteristics. A very nice step up over the BP-10 pads the Wilwood kits are shipped with. Most aggressive Street approved pad available.
- Medium friction, highest effective temperature range in medium temperature pad group.
- Smooth engagement, torque curve increases in relation to temperature
- Moderate wear rate at high temperature
- Suitable for Street use
- Advanced level track day and club sport competition.
- Extreme duty dual-purpose street/track vehicle.
- High performance street compound with increased friction and a wider temperature range over BP-10.
- Beds quickly and provides fast response without high rotor abrasion.
- Baseline pad for track oriented street cars.