The coil over suspension provides individual lowering with a sportive damper
characteristic. Equipped with compression and rebound characteristics suitable for
the track, yet comfortable enough for the street, the twin tube dampers are designed
to control the high spring forces and unsure that the sprung and unsprung mass of the
vehicle is properly controlled. The sportive and comfortable setting allows a top road
handling and excellent ride quality. Currently installed on our Abarth and we have noticed
increased comfort and ride dynamics over previous coil-overs we have tested. We Adore them!
- F:30-60mm R:10-40mm (.3-2.4”) (Front Camber adjustable)
- Ride height Adjustable
- High level of comfort for Street Applications
- High level of compliance over poor road conditions (for a coil-over system)
- Extremely good Budget Coil-Over system
- FREE SHIPPING CONTINENTAL US
*We Recommend changing strut Mounts when changing out suspension systems to avoid failure/warping of previous mounts.