Use Sticky Citrus For:
- Break down and remove stuck-on dirt and debris
- Safely lift and remove brake dust
- Restore a brilliant shine to all wheels
- Clean with minimal agitation
- Extend work time for best results
Clingy Formula For Minimal Scrubbing
Sticky Citrus clings to wheels and vertical surfaces, suspending road grime, brake dust, oil, and dirt and then lifting it off the wheel safely and gently. Sticky Citrus sticks hard to keep the cleaning power where you need it, without rolling off the surface. Spray Sticky Citrus over filthy wheel parts, and watch as it sticks to the filthiest surfaces for a deeper clean using less product!
Safe For All Wheel Types
We’ve formulated Sticky Citrus with all-natural citrus extracts, and without highly caustic cleaners. Sticky Citrus Gel combines natural cleaners with oxygen generators to clean any wheel type safely and effectively, without any harm to you or the environment. The non-caustic formula cleans and degreases nasty wheels fast, then rinses clean with no spots and no residue!
How to use
1. Rinse wheels with sharp stream of water to remove loose dirt and soften tough grime.
2. Spray wheel cleaner on wheels, tires, brakes, and suspension components.
3. Let sit to break down filth and grime for several minutes.
4. Use brush to gently agitate dirt and grime.
5. Rinse away filth, cleaner residue, and soap with sharp stream of water and dry with a clean microfiber towel.
6. Please note: Always try a test spot before use.
- Applicable Materials: Painted Wheels Chrome Aluminum Stainless Steel Powder Coat Anodized
- Applicable Locations: Wheels Undercarriage Brakes Calipers
- Product Form: Gel
- Application Type: Spray