The Öhlins Road & Track suspension gives drivers a true racing experience without compromising comfort during daily commutes. Our unique Dual Flow Valve (DFV) technology allows drivers to quickly change the stiffness of the shock absorber. When arriving to the racetrack, turn the gold knob on the damper clockwise to set it in race mode. This action changes all four areas of the damper: high & low speed compression and high & low speed rebound.
- Patented Dual Flow Valve
- Height Adjustable
- 20 Clicks of Adjustable Damping
- Monotube Design
- Two Year Warranty
- MAS MP00S1 incorporates original OE upper mounts.
- MAS MP00S1 has a target ride height reduction of 20mm front and 15mm rear.
- MAS MP00S1 front spring rate: 70 N/mm.
- MAS MP00S1 rear spring rate: 40 N/mm.