Neu-F performance lowering springs for the Abarth, fiat 500T and Fiat 500 reduce body roll during cornering, and front end dive under heavy braking. Plus, the kit also reduces wheel-well gap to create a more aggressive look for your car. Based on our experience and the results of intensive R&D, we concluded that the factory ABARTH has near perfect 'spring rate to vehicle weight ratio'. The car handles well out of the box so we decided to increase the spring rate slightly and only reconfigure the static height. This lowers the center gravity and gives an even front and rear stance. This also enables the car to keep ride quality similar to stock Abarth’s firmness and rely on sway bar upgrades to enhance the handling characteristics.
- Neu-F Springs: Front 220 - Rear 225-250 lbs./inch
- Stock Springs: Front 195 - Rear 220 lbs./inch
- Front 30mm (1.2") / Rear 50mm (2") (Stock Abarth)
- Stock Like Ride and Handling Characteristics
- Compliant over road imperfections
- Well Paired With Koni Shocks/Struts
- FREE SHIPPING CONTINENTAL US
*We Recommend changing Strut Mounts when changing out suspension systems to avoid failure/warping of previous mounts.