MISHIMOTO UPPER INTERCOOLER PIPE (JEEP WRANGLER JL 2.0L)
Mishimoto has developed a direct-fit intercooler pipe for the 2018+ Jeep Wrangler JL 2.0L that lets you maximize the performance of your turbocharged Hurricane engine.
Mishmoto's kit replaces the weak, unattractive, and restrictive stock intercooler pipe with a free-flowing and durable cast-aluminum pipe. By smoothing out the bumps, dips, and curves of the stock pipe, Mishimoto was able to improve flow by 36% for dyno-proven gains of up to 12 lb-ft of torque and 7 horsepower.
But power isn’t the only improvement they made. This pipe is constructed from 100% cast aluminum for greater strength against heat and high boost pressure. The included silicone couplers with DuraCore™ technology are constructed from five layers of silicone and heat-resistant fibers for greater durability and strength. The DuraCore™ inner lining is also more resistant to fuel and oil for greater longevity. To add another layer of durability, this intercooler pipe has a wrinkle black powder coating for maximum resistance to corrosion and the elements.
This cast aluminum intercooler pipe also allows for even more customizability and future upgrades. An area of thicker casting at the end of the pipe allows you to drill and tap for anything from boost sensors to nitrous. Mishimoto also included a removable bypass valve adapter that allows you to use the stock bypass valve or aftermarket blow-off valves.
- Direct fit for the 2018+ Jeep Wrangler JL 2.0L
- Dyno-proven gains of up to 12 lb-ft of torque and 7 horsepower
- Flows 36% better than stock intercooler pipe
- Installs in about one hour
- Cast aluminum construction provides greater strength against increased boost pressure
- Removable bypass valve adapter allows use of aftermarket blow-off valves or stock bypass valve
- Raised area allows drilling and tapping for NPT accessories
- Includes new silicone couplers with DuraCore™ technology
- Durable wrinkle black powder coating
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty