EUROCOMPULSION V2 Air Induction system (intake) for the Alfa Romeo 4C. This intake system, as all of our intake systems, incorporates our premium quality European Silicone paired with an uncompromising EUROCOMPULSION proprietary Dual Inlet Air Filter.
The turbo inlet hose reduces air inlet/intake temperatures significantly over the factory thin walled plastic hose. The turbo on the 4C sits between the front firewall and engine making it a "warm" area within the engine bay, so much so it requires specialized cooling ducts. This system replaces the ENTIRE factory induction system with a short and direct system which captures direct forced cool air from the original air duct located on the passenger side of the vehicle and also the original intake pickup.
This kit includes a water repellent filter sock that decreases filter cleaning intervals and prevents water absorption into the intake system with extremely minimal impact on flow properties(~2%). Now utilizing Kevlar (KEVTEK) reinforced Silicone for the ultimate strength.
Available for EUROPE & AUSTRALIA & ASIA.
- Premium European Competition Spec 5 Ply KEVTEK Silicone
- EUROCOMPULSION Proprietary Dual Inlet Air Filter
- Includes Water-Repellent Filter Sock
- Reduced Thermal conductivity
- Significantly Increased Air-Flow
- Will last life-time of vehicle
- Smoothed Interior walls
- Increased/more consistent Diameter Turbo Inlet Hose
- Greatly Increased Turbo Sounds
- Improved Aesthetics
- Simple Installation
- Reduction in Intake Air Temperature increases Engine Efficiency
- Greatly Improved Throttle Response
- Utilizes Factory Intake Duct
- Dual Cool Air Pickup Locations
- World Wide compatible Unit (North America/Europe/Asia/Australia)
- EC V2 system weighs 5.7lbs less than factory system
- Factory 7.11lbs VS. EC V2 2.4lbs
- 10-15+WHP Increase
- Designed for use with our Euro+Drive Clone Phase 1 & 2 Calibrations
- Designed for use in Stock vehicles as well
- V1 To V2 Upgrade Available
- Suitable for North American & EU/AUS Vehicles
INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS: HERE
TECHNICAL INFO: HERE