EUROCOMPULSION FRONT MOUNT INTER-COOLER KIT (FMIC) (FIAT 124 SPIDER / ABARTH)
EUROCOMPULSION FRONT MOUNT INTER-COOLER KIT for the Fiat 124 Spider and 124 Abarth features heavy duty 5 ply silicone with 4 layers of our KEVTEK reinforcement. These heavy duty pieces are built to withstand pressures of 80+Psi and temperatures of 600+ degrees. Our Silicone piping runs a single uninterrupted line from the turbo to the inter-cooler and a single uninterrupted line from the inter-cooler to the throttle, reducing possible leak points/connection points from 12 down to 4. Our Inter-cooler core features a bar & plate construction and 616ci core volume, 56% larger than the factory system's 394 ci core volume.
Combined together, our kit will effectively lower intercooler temperatures, increase turbo efficiency and longevity, while helping sustain engine power and efficiency (especially when paired with other power oriented modifications). This kit features brackets for easy mounting and requires ZERO drilling or modifications to your vehicle, maintaining factory-like fitment.
Designed for use with Automatic & Manual Trans Vehicles.
FULL INTER-COOLER KIT FEATURES:
- Bar and Plate Inter-cooler
- 56% increase in cooling capacity over factory system (394 to 616ci)
- Reduced and simplified Hose routing
- Larger Diameter Piping and End tanks for Higher Flow Capacity
- Stock IC Diameter at Inlets and Beyond: 1.5 inch
- EC IC Diameter at Inlets and Beyond: 2.50 inch, reduces to 2.00 inch to turbo
- (4) Connection points VS (12) Factory Connection Points
- Zero Drilling or Modification for Installation
- Factory Fitment
- Replaces ENTIRE inter-cooler system, no stock hoses used!
- Reduced Pressure drop/Increase in Cooling efficiency
- Minimize and eliminate boost leaks/vacuum issues
- 5ply, KEVTEK Reinforced Silicone
- Kit Includes Silicone Hoses, Mounting Brackets, Clamps and Inter-cooler Core
- FIAT 124 Spider / 124 Abarth (Left hand Drive ONLY)
- Auto Trans: Confirmed Fitment
- Manual Trans: Confirmed Fitment
INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS: HERE
TECHNICAL INFO (PRESSURE LOSS TESTING, TEMPERATURE TESTING, AND MORE): HERE
INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEO: (Thank you Bryan @ NGEN)