EURO+DRIVE® PHASE 1 POWER PACKAGE (ALFA ROMEO GIULIA/STELVIO 2.0L)
NEW LOWER PRICE!
SAVE $ ON THIS POWER PACKAGE
EUROCOMPULSION® is pleased to present the Phase 1 power package for the ALFA ROMEO GIULIA/STELVIO 2.0L. This kit includes the EURO+DRIVE® Tuning System, Eurocompulsion® V2 Intake System, and the Go Fast Bits DV+ for one discounted price.
- EURO+DRIVE® Tuning System
- EUROCOMPULSION® V2 Air induction Kit
- GO FAST BITS Diverter Valve+
- SGW MODULE BYPASS PLUG (After MFR Date 02/2018 Vehicles Only)
- ALFA ROMEO GIULIA/STELVIO 2.0L (2017-2023 NORTH AMERICAN MARKET)
*SPECIAL ORDER ITEM.
- Please See individual Products for Further Information
- 02/2018+ Giulia Models will receive the SGW Module Bypass Plug
- New Machined EVAP Venturi, W05 Compatible, NO CELS
EURO+DRIVE® SUPPORTED YEARS/APPLICATIONS:
- 2017 ALFA ROMEO GIULIA/STELVIO 2.0L
- 2018 ALFA ROMEO GIULIA/STELVIO 2.0L (note: models built after Feb of 2018 require a SGW Bypass, included with purchase)
- 2019 ALFA ROMEO GIULIA/STELVIO 2.0L (requires SGW Bypass, included with purchase)
- 2020 ALFA ROMEO GIULIA/STELVIO 2.0L (requires SGW Bypass, included with purchase)
- 2021 ALFA ROMEO GIULIA/STELVIO 2.0L (requires SGW Bypass, included with purchase)
- 2022 ALFA ROMEO GIULIA/STELVIO 2.0L (requires SGW Bypass, included with purchase)
- 2023 ALFA ROMEO GIULIA/STELVIO 2.0L (requires SGW Bypass, included with purchase)
(NOTE: All models after 2021 may have newly introduced ECU software variants not yet in our tuning database. These can still be tuned, but in order to create a tune file for these unacquired software variants, we must first have a direct read from the ECU while the ECU is off the car (bench read).
If you have a new software variant, this will require that you send in your ECU to our tuning department. This process is non-invasive and only takes a few minutes to complete. Removing your ECU is very simple. We provide next day shipping services at our cost for this procedure so that you are only down for 72 hours max. If you receive a message on your handheld that your software version is not found in the database, please contact the tuning department (firstname.lastname@example.org), we will provide instructions on what to do next. By purchasing the above item, you are agreeing to complete the process by sending in your ECU if necessary, however, as we acquire new software variants daily your version may already be in the database and sending in your ECU will not be necessa