EURO+DRIVE® ECU TUNING DIRECT/CLONE (JEEP WRANGLER JL 2.0L TURBO)
EUROCOMPULSION is pleased to offer a comprehensive tuning solution for the JEEP WRANGLER JL 2.0L Turbo. Power up your JEEP with monster torque that sustains throughout the rpm range, and solid high end horsepower gains! All while improving efficiency, delivering smooth drivability, and increasing response. Using rigorous R&D and countless hours of testing, we have created a very well rounded tune calibration that delivers on all fronts, and aims to take your Wrangler JL to new heights of power and enjoyment!
This tuning solution comes with two delivery options:
The EURO+DRIVE® CLONE Tuning System allows you to physically swap calibrations on your Wrangler JL. Each purchase includes a Genuine Engine Control Unit (If Clone is selected) loaded with our calibration.
The EURO+DRIVE® DIRECT Tuning System is an economical solution for loading calibrations on your JEEP. Each purchase includes our calibration loaded onto YOUR Engine Control Unit.
- Designed on the North American Wrangler JL 2.0L Turbo
- +30whp/+62wtq gains, and even more under the curve!
- Optional raised rev limiter
- Can accommodate specific fuel octanes and modifications
- Use of Genuine OEM Software, Maps and Protocols
- Simple 5-10 min INSTALLATION/REMOVAL
- Minimizes modification fooprint (if CLONE is selected)
- Optimize power, drive-ability, and efficiency
- Consistent, linear, & smooth power delivery
- Calibrations will retain OEM tuning logic and ALL safety parameters
- All factory hardware works properly/efficiently
- 91oct minimum fuel requirement
- Strong, Reliable power and torque, where and when you need it
- Optional bundle with Tazer Mini available for even more options added to your Wrangler JL (Auto Start/Stop disable, etc)
- More mapping and options will be available as development progresses. These options will be available to existing tune customers via a discounted upgrade path.
- PHASE 1 - +30whp/+62wtq (RELEASED/AVAILABLE) (see tech info tab for more info)
- PHASE 2 (& additional options/features) (in development)
- (2018-2023) Jeep Wrangler JL 2.0L Turbo (HCANE) - RELEASED/AVAILABLE
- (2019-2020) E-Torque Models are Direct Tune ONLY
Direct Tuning: We place the Calibration File Directly on to your ECM.
EuroDrive Clone: We Issue you a Factory ECU with our Calibration installed. You retain your original ECU. Grants you the ability to swap back and forth as need be without any warranty concerns. (The Clone option is based on factory ECU availability. We typically stock them, but on occasion there will be a slight delay pending re-stocking or factory lead times. Please email us to consult first if this is an issue for you).
Once purchased please send your factory ECU to:
- 10763 Sahoma Lake Road
- Sapulpa, OK 74066￼ ￼
- After shipping, please fill out and email your TUNE REQUEST FORM to firstname.lastname@example.org
This applies to both Euro+Drive Clone and Direct tuning Options, you must ship your original factory ECU. Please ensure your factory ECU is packaged properly to prevent damage. For clone purchasers you will receive your factory ECU and your Clone unit upon return. Turn-around time is approx. 24hrs-72 business hrs.
EUROCOMPULSION is pleased to offer a comprehensive tuning solution for the JEEP WRANGLER JL 2.0L Turbo. Power up your JEEP with monster torque that sustains throughout the rpm range, and solid high end horsepower gains! All while improving efficiency, delivering smooth drivability, and increasing response.
Using rigorous R&D and countless hours of testing, we have created a very well rounded tune calibration that delivers on all fronts, and aims to take your Wrangler JL to new heights of power and enjoyment!
THE PHASE 1 MAPPING:
Our initial goal was to create a well rounded, all purpose map for the Wrangler JL that would encompass improved drivability all around, increase low end torque for performance and crawling/towing (and sustain it throughout the powerband), and still deliver some increased power across the board.
After a great deal of testing we were able to do just that. If you review our BUILD THREAD, you will see it was easy to generate the low end torque, however creating smooth delivery and power up top took more time and refinement. The results are excellent.
This mapping works for most all setups and situations.
- Power and acceleration for when you want to go fast.
- Added torque for crawling and towing, and enough to compensate for just about any size tires and wheels.
- Throttle response and delivery is improved greatly for speed or normal cruising.
- This tuning setup was tested in the ice and snow! In 4WD modes, etc. It was solid in all conditions.
- FUEL CONSUMPTION:
Most of this tune testing on the road was performed with a 35" tire setup. Our average MPG hovers around 19mpg, that includes aggressive driving and cruising/everyday driving. AFRS are modest, hovering around 11:1 at WOT. That's a bit leaner than the factory, but still conservative.
Turbo pressures are very linear on this tune, peaking at 24psi up from 20-21psi from the factory, sustaining and then dropping back down to 20 near redline. This helps keep catalyst temps under control and allows for a slight bump in spark advance for power without compromising safety.
- TUNE OPTIONS:
Our mapping is made based on your individual software variants, location, fuel octane of choice, and personal modifications. These include:
- Raised rev limiter (+250rpm)
- Optimization for Hi Flow Catted Downpipes or other Downpipes
- Exhaust systems
- Intake Systems
- Individual octane choice
- Intercooling and charge system upgrades
Dyno testing was performed on a MY2020 Jeep Wrangler JL 2.0L Turbo, US spec. Dyno is a Dimsport HLS4WD system. Fuel used was 91 octane pump gas. Dyno corrections made in SAE.
Removal and installation of the Wrangler JL 2.0L ECU is very simple.
First, disconnect the battery terminal grounds (there are two that need to be disconnected). One uses a 13mm socket, loosen this nut and remove it (on the right). Then lift this battery terminal off its connection.
Loosen the main battery fastener with a 10mm socket, and remove battery cable.
Now, you can disconnect the ECU connecters. Do this gently, they are fragile plastic. Carefully lift them off the pins of the ECU and move aside.
There are four bolts holding in the ECU at each corner. Use a 10mm socket, loosen and remove each one.
NOTE: the top left hand side bolt has an ECU ground strap sandwiched between it and the ECU. Make sure this is reconnected when you re-install the ECU.