EBC YELLOW REAR BRAKE PADS (FIAT 124 SPIDER/ABARTH)
EBC YELLOW Brake Pads for the Fiat 124 Spider/Abarth offer a High friction formula which improves brake effect by 30-40%. EBC Yellowstuff 1793 compound is a true winner all round, it has high friction from cold, not requiring warm up for street use yet when loaded up and really hot the brakes just get better. Even up to truck weights these pads grip and do not heat fade. They also suitable and the most fastest brake pads for Trackday & Drift racing. EBC yellows are ECE Brake safety tested which means they must work perfectly from cold at least as good or better than stock pads.When Yellowstuff see some heat (which is not tested for in the ECE R 90 brake safety regulations) they really show their pedigree. On Japanese cars built with lower friction FF rated pads these deliver a full grade higher stopping and on German cars built with GG these are about the only aftermarket pads that will match or beat the pretty good German OE spec pads and that takes some doing. High efficiency performance and race brakes for track & street use, fast to bed-in, great for street vehicle brake upgrade. Not only a high friction pad but very resistant to heat and loads of heavy braking means that yellowstuff has been used with great success in race cars and on high speed Police Vehicle brakes alike. EBC Yellowstuff pads are used on the UK Silverstone Race Track Drivers experience cars because of their high performance and longevity. Yellowstuff also claimed a win in the Targa rally and for two years running in the Brazil Mitsubishi off Road Team Desert Challenge.
- Fastest brake pads for Street, Drift & Trackday racing
- Zero brake fade makes this material perfect for fastest driving.
- Capable of repeated heavy brake use without brake “Fall-Off”.
- Very minimal disc/rotor damage characteristics.
- Suitable for shorter track events and race use.
- Medium hardness material feels good at pedal.
- If all you need is stopping power, this is the material choice.
- ECE R 90 type approved for most cars.
- Features red “brake in’ surface coating for instant safe braking after install.
- (ALL) Fiat 124 Spider
- (ALL) Fiat 124 Abarth