EBC USR Front Brake Rotors for the Fiat 500 Abarth & Fiat 500T are manufactured using premium disc blanks mentioned above, the narrower multi slot design of the Ultimax sport rotor and the progressive angle at which the slots are machined creates a quiet running sport rotor that still has benefits of removing gas, dirt, water and debris and maintaining parallel pad wear.
EBC have always been honest enough to say that the biggest advantage of slotted rotors is the fact that they promote flat and parallel pad wear rather than allowing ridges to develop on pads and rotors which is typical of “drilled only” sport rotors. By preventing these ridges brakes stay more consistent throughout pad and rotor wear life (simple physics!).
- Geomet Coated for longer life and anti-corrosion properties
- Slotted for maximum Degassing properties
- Slotted for even pad wear
- Quiet running Sport rotor
- Manufactured from High Carbon Grey iron
- Designed for long-life
- Available for Front & Rear Rotors
- Price is for TWO Rotors
- (ALL) FIAT 500 ABARTH/500T