There are two reasons our customers love Redstuff, First because they are the lowest dust pad we have encountered by reducing dust by 60-90%. Plus the minimal dust you see is very easily removed with a simple sponge wash as it contains no steel fibre particles as in all other pads. Second they brake like an alligator right from cold (as good as Original pads or better) and just get better as they heat up.This material is a Kevlar® fibre based brake compound enhanced with ceramic particles. If you have previously tried EBC redstuff (pre-ceramic compound) this material is light years ahead. It lasts longer, it brakes better and is quieter. Redstuff however as a harder compound does take longer to fully bed in to achieve its highest levels of performance (can be up to 1500 miles/2500 Kms urban use) during which time the odd “Chirp” of brake noise may be heard when starting from cold in damp and cold conditions at walking pace speed. One press of the pedal to clear the rotor of any dampness and this disappears to leave EBC Redstuff a pad that inspires confidence in all cars. The motto is be patient give the pads a full chance to bed down. Much better pricing and performance than pads from the dealer, plus much less dust!
- EBC lowest dust fast street pad with 20-25% brake improvement.
- Capable of repeated heavy brake use without brake “Fall-Off”.
- Very minimal disc/rotor damage characteristics.
- Superb material for Prestige imports/European and Asian cars.
- ECE R 90 type approved for most cars.
- Features red “brake in’ surface coating for instant safe braking after install.
- Please see EBC YELLOW Pads For Track Use
APPLICATIONS: (ALL) FIAT 500 ABARTH/FIAT 500T