EBC GREENSTUFF BRAKE PADS (ALFA ROMEO GIULIA/STELVIO 2.0L)
As an eco-friendly pad grade, EBC Greenstuff 2000 contains no lead, copper, or toxic sulfides to comply with all environmental legislation and is a direct replacement for your stock or original pads reducing stopping distances and improving brake response.
Not ideal for track use, although many drivers have used Greenstuff 2000 for Hillclimb and lighter cars on the track
For faster street driving you might consider the EBC Yellowstuff grade or for race use the new EBC Bluestuff.
- A medium to low dust material that offer a nominal 10-15% brake improvement
- Improved resistance to heat fade at higher speeds
- ECE R90 approved for all cars that require the European legislation compliance
- Red brake-in surface coating accelerates pad brake in after install
- Features red “brake in’ surface coating for instant safe braking after install
- Pads made with the Nucap NRS hook technology to ensure 100% secure pad bond
- Includes all (4) Pads in purchase price
- (ALL) 2017+ Alfa Romeo Giulia/Stelvio 2.0L (All 2.0L Variants)