BLOW OFF VALVE KIT (ALFA ROMEO GIULIA/STELVIO 2.9L QV)
Introducing the Forge Motorsports Blow Off Valve Kit for the Alfa Romeo Giulia/Stelvio Quadrifoglio.
This Blow Off Valve Kit has been designed on and for the Giulia Stelvio QV (2.9L V6 TT) and comes in (2) configurations:
- Recirculating Valves (no sound)
- Atmospheric Valves (blow off sound)
This product comprises of a pair of our solenoid operated valves that integrates seamlessly with the OEM electronics resulting in absolutely no fault codes, no check engine lights, and no detriment to the performance of the vehicle in any way. These valves are engineered to remedy the failure issues experienced with the OEM solenoid valves when the diaphragm or plastic piston fails which would effectively result in a boost leak.
Forge valves use full billet alloy construction with a piston based internal design that provides significantly improved reliability, lightning-fast response and will withstand additional tuning upgrades.
Unlike the DV+, this is a full valve replacement, with independent actuation.
ALFA ROMEO GIULIA 2.9L QV (NORTH AMERICAN MODEL)
- ALFA ROMEO STELVIO 2.9L QV (NORTH AMERICAN MODEL)
- ALFA ROMEO GIULIA 2.9L QV (EU ATMOSPHERIC MODEL IN DEVELOPMENT)
- ALFA ROMEO STELVIO 2.9L QV (EU ATMOSPHERIC MODEL IN DEVELOPMENT)
- Improved Reliability over factory diverter valves & valve housing
- Improved Response over factory diverter valves & valve housing
- Great upgrade for a Stock or tuned vehicle
- Kit includes everything required for conversion
- Comes with Yellow Spring Pre-Installed (recommended) and an additional Blue Spring (for possible future use with tuning changes, different actuation).
- We recommend running the Yellow Spring (for both Tuned and Stock Cars)
The Atmospheric configuration was assembled and tested by EUROCOMPULSION in the USA for Forge Motorsports. We have not yet confirmed fitment and successful trial run on the EU model.
INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS: CLICK HERE