EURO+DRIVE® MAP REVISION
The EURO+DRIVE® MAP REVISION add on allows EURO+DRIVE users to request changes to an existing maps or dual maps. This applies to changes for maps initially requested by the user at the time of purchase or first tuning your vehicle.
EURO+DRIVE® users are allowed to request specific maps or dual maps with selected options on their tune request form. This is included with purchase.
Any changes or adding features to maps already received and requested will require a map revision purchase. This does not include requesting maps or features not already received (i.e. moving from Phase 1 to Phase 2 because you now have the required parts for Phase 2, or adding pops and bangs for the first time).
Please contact the Tuning Department (email@example.com) prior to purchase to ensure this purchase is required.
- Download Your Tune Request Form (from the online portal)
- Fill Out Tune Request Form
- Upload Request Form to your Euro+Drive Portal Folder
- Must currently own the EURO+DRIVE® System
- Applies to your selections made with your completed form Only
- Can be applied to any Phase you choose.
- (1) Completely Customized File Per purchase (So choose wisely)
- (ALL) EURO+DRIVE Platforms
- TUNE REQUEST FORM (Complete and Upload to your Folder)
**Beginning August of 2023, we will no longer support the older gen EURO+DRIVE (MyGenius Unit w/buttons) as eligible for transfer credits. Dimsport Italy's (handheld manufacturer) current OS updates super-cede older generation handhelds, and their software no longer reliably supports the management of these units.
We will continue to support original owners of these handhelds with qualified tune updates and map revisions as long as the unit is in working condition and is still paired to the original car. However, we are not liable for the unit's functionality or failure, so you will be using it at your own discretion.**