CENTERLINE COMPETIZIONE EXHAUST SYSTEM (ALFA ROMEO GIULIA 2.0L)
BACKORDERED - ETA 11/15/21
Eurocompulsion's top recommended system for Euro+Drive Users
Introducing the Centerline Competizione exhaust system for the Alfa Romeo Giulia and Giulia Ti. This system is a 100% stainless steel cat-back exhaust system designed and built in the USA exclusively for Centerline by performance exhaust specialists Magnaflow.
The Competizione system is designed to replace the restrictive and overly quiet factory exhaust and give a deep, sporty exhaust note under acceleration while still being quiet and comfortable at cruising speeds. The large 3.0" diameter and smooth mandrel bends increase flow and allow the turbo to spool faster. Give your new Giulia the deep, sporty voice it deserves!
The system features all stainless steel construction with a single high-flow Magnaflow resonator in the center section, leading to a Y-pipe at the rear with dual 3.5” brushed finish stainless steel tips, which replace the faux exhaust outlets in the factory rear valence.
The complete exhaust installs in about 1 hour with ordinary hand tools. It fits all 2017+ Giulia and Giulia Ti models with the 2.0T engine, including Q4 AWD models.
- Deep Sporty Exhaust Tone
- Easy installation
- 3.5" Rear Exhaust Tips
- Full 3.0" Stainless Steel Exhaust System
- Replaces OEM Faux Exhaust Tips
- Pairs well with Euro+Drive Tuning Calibrations
- Pairs well with the Eurocompulsion V2 Intake System
- (ALL) Alfa Romeo Giulia 2.0L Variants
- International orders of this exhaust due to weight and dimensions will require a direct quote. Please email us.