EBC Bluestuff NDX for the Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio 2.9L is a high friction sport and race material which is suitable for road use in USA and Asian markets. The material has had much success on the track with quality aftermarket calipers (multi piston systems with better release and cooling and larger rotors IE:Brembo) and limited success with street based calipers where pad size and caliper drag can challenge any brake material.
The biggest advantage of Bluestuff NDX is their bite from cold and progressive brake feel and the ability to bring a car to a complete stop.
- Designed to take extreme heat without fading
- Creates a great deal of friction for exceptional stopping power
- Good pedal feel is a result of the medium hardness pad material
- Gentle on the rotors
- Strong braking even when cold
- Ideal for street cars that see track use
- Position: Front
- Sold Per Axle(4 Pads Included)
- 2017+ Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio 2.9L (ALL)
- Not for use with vehicle Equipped with Carbon Ceramic Braking Systems