EUROCOMPULSION AIR FILTER CLEANING KIT
The EUROCOMPULSION AIR FILTER Filter Cleaning Kit allows you to clean and re-oil your existing filter media keeping it working as new. We recommend cleaning your filter every 15-30k depending of driving conditions and the elements. Cleaning intervals may vary.
Our Air Filters come pre-treated with a specially formulated dirt-trapping aqueous solution oil. Our proprietary lightweight, synthetic Filter oil is designed to not damage any vehicle sensors. In addition, this oil creates a positive (+) magnetic charge, or ionic bond, with the filter's stainless steel mesh. The positive charge attracts the negatively (-) charged dust particles entering the filter, causing them to cling to the steel mesh and allowing the cotton to remain clear for maximum air flow.
Our Filter oil also contains a swelling additive for the cotton filtration media. This causes the cotton fibers to swell, which allows the filtration media to collect the very small dirt particles (5 microns) that could otherwise harm your engine.
Our cleaning solution is a high quality revitalizing solvent, meant to be used as a spray or soaking method. Our filter solvent is designed to work specifically with our EUROCOMPULSION filter cotton-pleated material, and is the only solvent that can effectively remove our aqueous solution oil.
- 10oz Cleaning Solution (with spraying tool applicator)
- 8oz Filter Oil (with spraying tool applicator)
INTAKE & FILTER APPLICATIONS:
- DESIGNED SPECIFICALLY FOR ALL EUROCOMPULSION HI FLOW FILTERS AND INTAKE FILTERS
- WILL ALSO WORK ON OTHER DRY/COTTON FILTERS
- Remove filter from airbox or intake piece, and pre-rinse with water.
- Once wet, spray the EC Filter Cleaner thoroughly over the filter material surface.
- Let sit for 3-4 minutes. You can also spray the Cleaning solution into a small bucket of water, and dip or soak your cotton filter for a few seconds at at time in the solution.
- Once cleaner has been applied via the above methods and allowed to sit, rinse thoroughly with clean water.
- Make sure the filter is allowed to air dry before re-installing.
- SHAKE VIGROUSLY BEFORE USING OIL
- After filter has been thoroughly rinsed of the cleaning solvent, apply oil spray in a light coat on filter material.
- The oil will come out green, you can spread the oil using a sponge if needed.
- Once oil has been applied, allow the filter to air dry completely.
- The oil is an aqueous solution, and will evaporate/swell over the filter material until fully dry. It will also lose its color as this process occurs.
- Once fully dry, reinstall filter.