EUROCOMPULSION® is pleased to present the ultimate engine control unit (ECU) upgrade for the Abarth and FIAT 500T. The EURO+DRIVE® Tuning system is available in power-specific variations and is conveniently flashed to the vehicle’s factory ECU through the OBD-II port without any physical modification to the factory ECU. The EURO+DRIVE® functionality puts the control of the engine’s operation at your fingertips and allows for comprehensive tuning calibrations that do not only effect power output but drive-ability, throttle response, consistency and smooths over-all power delivery.
EURO+DRIVE® CUSTOM TUNING FEATURES:
This custom tuning add on features two map options, depending on your modifications and build:
- PHASE 3 - Designed for vehicles running an upgraded turbo, but still utilizing available pump gas. Please see our Tuning Recommendations and Testing Info. (This map is included with our stuffed turbo option if you already own Euro+Drive)
- PHASE 4 (In Development)- Designed for vehicles running an upgraded turbo, while utilizing a Full E85 conversion or Water/Methanol Injection. Please see our Tuning Recommendations and Testing Info.
EURO+DRIVE® CUSTOM TUNING OPTIONS:
- Large Turbo Support (Please contact us beforehand if using a custom turbo or a turbo setup larger than our upgraded 1446 or the 1752 turbo)
- Performance Cam Support
- Alternative Fuel Support (E85)
- Must be purchased in addition to the EURO+DRIVE System
- Please see and read our Tune Requirements and Dyno Info
We strongly advise consulting us prior to beginning your build. Please ensure you are familiar with data-logging the vehicle or have means of preparing data-logs as they may be required dependent on your custom tuning needs.We have extensive experience with ECM programming with this platform and drive-train. Contact Us.