AST SUSPENSION LOWERING SPRINGS (FIAT 500 ABARTH/FIAT 500T/FIAT 500)
AST Lowering Springs for the Fiat 500 Abarth are manufactured from a premium high tensile chromium-silicone wire which is handpicked by AST engineers for its quality and metal consistency. Developed and manufactured in a MOTON shared facility. MOTON is a division of AST Suspensions.
Each spring is cold wound and then heat treated to increase hardness and reduce internal stresses present after winding. Each spring is then individually shot peened, phosphate treated and then powder coated to outlast even the life of the vehicle.
- Progressive spring rate
- Each spring is blocked and computer tested prior to shipping
- Blocking greatly reduces any settling once installed on the vehicle
- Manufactured in the Netherlands by AST/MOTON
- Moderate Lowering rate with Excellent Ride Qualities
- TUV Certified
- Front & Rear 30mm (1.2")
- (ALL) Fiat 500 Abarth, Fiat 500T, Fiat 500