EUROCOMPULSION® was established in 2012 after we successfully introduced the first air induction system for the North American Fiat 500 Abarth with advanced tuning calibrations following shortly thereafter.
In 2015 EUROCOMPULSION® merged with HPSI MOTORSPORTS® in order to form an advanced entity for the Fiat, Abarth and Alfa Romeo Market in the United States. This merger enabled streamlined development, access and manufacture of performance based products for a multitude of applications.
What we specialize in:
PERFORMANCE BASED ENGINE MANAGEMENT CALIBRATIONS:
- Development of Advanced Efficiency Calibration Models
- Development of Advanced Performance Calibration Models
- Development of OBD2 based delivery methods
- Development of Direct Circuit based delivery methods
PERFORMANCE BASED SILICONE HOSE APPLICATIONS:
- Design, Development, Manufacture Competition Grade Silicone Hose
- Design, Development, Manufacture Advanced Air Induction Systems
- Design, Development, Manufacture "Other" Air Delivery Systems
We design, develop and manufacture all of our silicone in our own manufacturing facility located in Europe. This is also true for our engine management calibrations as they are developed by us in the United States, in house. We are one of the very few companies who perform both silicone design, development, manufacture and also develop calibrations "in house" with zero out-sourcing. In fact we are the only ones in our market who have the ability to do this.
During development we utilize a multitude of standardized scientific based tests as well as logging real world miles on multiple vehicles prior to product release. Testing is done both on the road as well as on the bench. Something we are very proud of and will ensure expected and advertised performance figures are met.
Vehicles we specialize in:
- 2012-Current Fiat 500 Abarth/500T
- 2013-Current Fiat 500L
- 2012-Current Fiat 500
- 2017-Current Fiat 124 Spider/Abarth
- 2015-Current Alfa Romeo 4C
- 2017-Current Alfa Romeo Giulia QV
- 2008-2016 Maserati GranTursimo
- 2008-2016 Maserati Quattrapolte
- 2013-Current Dodge Dart
- 2012-Current 1.4L Multi-Air Based Vehicles
- 2013-Current 2.4L Mopar Based Vehicles
- 2008-Current 4.7L Maserati Based Vehicles
- 2015-Current 1.75L Alfa Romeo Based Vehicles
- 2017+Current 2.9L Alfa Romeo Based Vehicles
We have two locations of operation in the United States as well as a growing list of authorized installers spanning the country to allow us to better serve you and your performance needs. We own multiple trademarks and patents for processes and products and strive to develop the most reliable and efficient solutions available. We are all driven engineers,specialists and most importantly enthusiasts of the cars we spend time developing performance solutions for. We own, drive and obsess over them just as we hope you do.
All the very best-
Chris Can- Owner/Operator/Technical Engineer - N.Y. Office
Toby Rozell- Calibration Specialist/Owner - O.K. Office
Greg Gordon- Advanced Technical Engineer/Owner - O.K. Office
Jordan- Technical Engineer - O.K. Office