Introducing the VAITRIX Booster Basic ECU for the Volvo S90/V90. This versatile piggyback unit is our most cost effective model, yet packed full of features and performance tuning capabilities. High quality, all-aluminum housing construction and lightweight body. This ECM is a simple plug & play unit, controlling (2) Boost outputs and (1) connection to the camshaft sensor, allowing for accurate tuning based on load and rpm. The Booster Basic also allows the end user to expand later with a 2-stage water/methanol system if they desire, using our GEN2 Plug & Play Boost gauge and Vaitrix Methanol hardware. The user also has access to the Air Force Tuning Software, as well as the Air Force Go Bluetooth App. Both applications allow the end user to download future map upgrades from the Vaitrix Cloud, datalog their Booster Unit, and switch maps via bluetooth on the fly. This includes restoring the Booster back to stock settings. Easy plug & play functionality with specific harnesses for your vehicle makes this unit warranty friendly, and allows the car to run in stock configuration or be completely removed from the vehicle with no footprint left behind.
- | BOOSTER ECU | Overview and Specifications
- | INSTALLATION | Instructions (Volvo T6)
- | TESTING | Dyno Test/Acceleration Tests
- | AIR FORCE SOFTWARE | Overview and Instructions
- | BLUETOOTH COMPATIBLE | Add BT Module Adapter via drop down menu, or purchase at a later date.
- (1) Map included with purchase. USB TUNING CABLE can be added to purchase via menu (required for map downloads or self tuning)
- | MAP CLOUD DOWNLOADS | Additional stages/maps can be purchased from AIR FORCE TUNING cloud using a GUID CODE (purchased here).
- (ALL) VOLVO S90/V90 (SPA Platform) T6 Engine (2016-Present)
- Standard T6: +30HP +50TQ
- Polestar optimized: +30HP +55TQ
- Compatible with downloads from the VAITRIX CLOUD
- Includes (1) tuning map with purchase
- Bluetooth App Compatible
- Plug & Play; Factory warranty remains in place
- Vehicle can be easily reset to factory settings with Air Force Software or by disconnecting the power fuse. There is no need to remove the unit to restore factory settings.
- Using 32-bit high-quality microprocessor for superior stability and processing speeds
- Includes corresponding OEM quality harness for easy installation
- 2-Stage Methanol Injection control compatible using our Precision Gen2 Gauge and Remote
- Connects to (2) Boost sensors and (1) Camshaft Sensor for precise mapping based on load and RPM.
- Can be removed with no footprint or harm to vehicle warranty