Supersprint Stainless Steel Exhaust system for the Alfa Romeo 4C. For over 55 years Supersprint has been a premium manufacturer of performance exhaust systems. This family run business designs, develops and manufactures extremely high-quality exhausts devised through generations of knowledge. All exhaust systems and components are built by hand utilizing German sourced Stainless Steel.
This premium exhaust system is constructed of Stainless Steel and crafted in Italy by hand. The super-sprint exhaust system will significantly improve exhaust flow. The exhaust note will be more pronounced and tastefully louder than factory. Users will have CEL/MIL light (P0420) unless modifications have made to the ECM via our Euro+Drive Tuning System. We are a proud direct distributor for Supersprint.
- Significantly Improved Exhaust Flow
- Increased Power Output
- Increased Exhaust Note
- German Sourced Premium Stainless Steel
- Hand Crafted in Italy
- Premium Exhaust components
- Price Includes Complete System
- FREE SHIPPING USA / LOW FLAT FIXED SHIP RATE INTERNATIONAL
- Turbo down-pipe kit (replaces catalytic converter/Cat-less)
- Connecting pipe w/ Flex Section
- Rear Y-Pipe
- Rear Exhaust Tips YOUR Choice
- Flat tooted set-up for maximum performance and pure racing Sound
- The “must-have” setup for the racing-oriented enthusiasts
- Ideal for an easy installation. Exchange of the complete OE-system.
- Cutting of the OE system is not necessary
- Full 2.5" System
- Maximum performance and potential in combination with EURO+DRIVE Tuning System
- Parts are made to order, please allow 1-4 week(s) for delivery.
- Special Order, cannot be cancelled.
- Parts ship directly from Supersprint in Italy.
WARNING: This is a RACE ONLY product manufactured and sold for installation on vehicles to be used solely for competition purposes, which, once installed, may never be used, or registered or licensed for use upon a public road or highway. If you install this part on your vehicle and use that vehicle on a public road or highway, you will be considered in violation of the Clean Air Act and personally subject to a civil penalty of $4,454.
Clean Air Act Title II Section 203 Code 7522(a)(3)
(A) for any person to remove or render inoperative any device or element of design installed on or in a motor vehicle or motor vehicle engine in compliance with regulations under this subchapter prior to its sale and delivery to the ultimate purchaser, or for any person knowingly to remove or render inoperative any such device or element of design after such sale and delivery to the ultimate purchaser; or
(B) for any person to manufacture or sell, or offer to sell, or install, any part or component intended for use with, or as part of, any motor vehicle or motor vehicle engine, where a principal effect of the part or component is to bypass, defeat, or render inoperative any device or element of design installed on or in a motor vehicle or motor vehicle engine in compliance with regulations under this subchapter, and where the person knows or should know that such part or component is being offered for sale or installed for such use or put to such use; or .