Auto-Power’s bolt in roll-bar for the Abarth, Fiat 500T and Fiat 500 is designed for high performance street/competition use. Auto-Power's roll bars and cages meet or exceed the safety requirements for most competition sanctioning organizations. Our bars and cages have been designed to easily install and provide maximum protection. The fit in your vehicle allows quick and easy entry and most importantly, quick exiting, while conforming closely to your interior for a clean, unobtrusive look and feel.
Auto-powers bars and cages are certified MIG welded and precision jig notched, providing you with the maximum strength and best fit available. Every roll bar or cage has been designed to fit specific car models so only minor modifications are necessary for the installation. Most applications are a true bolt-in and require NO WELDING.
- The race roll bar is designed for solo, auto-cross and high speed time trials.
- All Race roll bars have a diagonal cross brace and most have a harness mount tube.
- Race roll bars are made with 1.750 x .120 DOM steel.
- 4 point mounting with welded diagonal cross brace.
- All necessary installation and mounting hardware with back-up plates is included.
- Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.
You will be contacted regarding actual shipping charges. These roll-bars must be shipped via freight. Freight charges range between $250-$375 Continental US.
PAINT FINISH - Most steel products are sprayed with an industrial grade gloss black cover coot for rust protection. EXPECT some paint damage during shipping. You may want to refinish products before final installation. It is best to check fit and drill all holes before you repaint. There is NO paint finish guarantee.(As per Autopower)