W05 RECALL INTAKE VENTURI (ALFA ROMEO GIULIA/STELVIO 2.0L)
Please include your V1 or V2 intake order number in the notes section when you place your order. If we cannot find a previous order number we will contact you via email before shipping the venturi.
After months of development and tens of thousands of miles of testing, our new machined venturi unit for the V1 and V2 Intake for the Alfa Romeo Giulia/Stelvio is here.
This is a small unit designed to create pressure drop and satisfy a threshold within the ECU evaporative emissions pressure from the intake, which Alfa Romeo increased sensitivity to in their W05 Software Recall/Update. On most intakes, this causes a P1CEA code. This code is not harmful, but a nuisance. Our new venturi piece solves this issue.
WHO NEEDS THIS VENTURI UNIT?
- Users who have purchased and are using our V1 or V2 Intake
- Users whose cars have been updated to the W05 software recall
- Users who are receiving a CEL, with DTC code showing as P1CEA
- Plug & Play Replacement
- Easy Installation, no alteration to vehicle required
- Will NOT trigger Check Engine Lights
- New Machined EVAP Venturi, W05 Compatible, NO CELS
- World Wide fitment for all Giulia & Stelvio 2.0L Petrol (gasoline) engines
- Alfa Romeo Giulia 2.0L Turbo
- Alfa Romeo Stelvio 2.0L Turbo
INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS: HERE