"BIG" FUEL INJECTOR UPGRADE (E85 / PUMP GAS) 1.4L MULTIAIR TURBO
The most proven big fuel injector upgrade for the 1.4L Multiair Turbo. These fuel injectors are a direct fit and simply drop-in place of the factory fuel injectors. Totally plug & play.
There are a few ways to run these fuel injectors:
- E85 CONVERSION
These injectors are specifically calibrated for 100% drop-in installation in order to convert a stock tune car or tuned car to E85 with no changes to the ECU required. Simply replace the stock injectors on the Multi-Air 1.4L Engine with these plug & play units. Drain the tank, fill with E85 and GO! No changes to the ECU necessary. If you are tuned, the ECU can be further optimized to take advantage of the benefits of these injectors and E85 fuel.
- UNLEADED FUEL (91, 93, 94 octane, and higher)
These injectors can also be used with regular unleaded fuel or pump gas, however an ECU Tune is REQUIRED to achieve this. This is highly recommended for highly modified 1.4L Multiair vehicles, or vehicles that have an upgraded turbo and tune. These injectors are also a requirement for the Phase 3 EURO+DRIVE TUNE.
- Enables Use of E85, or Big Injector Tune for Pump Gas (91,93, etc)
- Completely Drop-In, Plug & Play
- E85 Conversion can be used on stock tune
- Genuine Bosch Units, no modifications
- Must purchase Custom Tuning if you are a Euro Drive owner and would like an E85 or PUMP GAS tune that will take full advantage (Changes to timing, boost, and lambda. Among other things.) of these Injectors. Also required for PHASE 3.
- Fiat 500 Abarth
- Fiat 500T
- Fiat 500 2019+
- Fiat 500L
- Fiat 124 Spider
- Fiat 124 Abarth
- Dodge Dart 1.4L
- Fiat 500X 1.4L
- Jeep Renegade 1.4L