THE EUROCOMPULSION BLACK FRIDAY / CYBER MONDAY SALE 2020
Our biggest sale of the year is here, and it's bigger than ever! Get the details below on when the sale is live, for how long, what is discounted and how to get the discounts, and new items that will be available for a limited time during our sales event.
WHEN: Monday November 23rd - Monday November 30th (Sale will go Live on Sunday Night @ Midnight)
WHAT IS ON SALE:
ALL EUROCOMPULSION BRANDED ITEMS ARE 15% OFF
- EURO+DRIVE TUNING SYSTEMS AND ECU TUNING
- AIR INTAKE SYSTEMS
- INTERCOOLER SYSTEMS AND UPGRADES
- TURBO UPGRADES
- & MORE!
ALL OTHER ITEMS STOREWIDE WILL BE 5%-10% OFF (depending on the item)
HOW TO USE YOUR DISCOUNT: Discounts will automatically be applied in your cart, no discount codes necessary!
RULES & TERMS: Sale prices will be as stated, no negotiations. Sale prices cannot be combined with other discount codes in cart. We will not be backdating discounts to purchases made before the sale period. Sale applies to items in stock ONLY! You will not get to use this discount on future purchases if the item is not currently in stock.
BLACK FRIDAY / CYBER MONDAY (BRANDS/PROMOTIONS):
- FORGE MOTORSPORTS
- MANY, MANY MORE!
IT"S BACK. THE ALFA ROMEO GIULIA/STELVIO V2 AIR INTAKE
- Starting 11/23 @ MIDNIGHT, the Giulia/Stelvio V2 Intake System will be available for sale on our website in conjunction with our Black Friday promotion.
- The V2 Intake System will be 15% OFF the regular price!
- This re-release includes our new production EVAP Venturi (No more P1CEA)
- The V2 INTAKE WILL BE ON SALE & AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE UNTIL THE END OF CYBER MONDAY (11/30)
- ALL V2 INTAKE ORDERS WILL BEGIN PROCESSING & SHIPPING ON 12/1 (AFTER CYBER MONDAY).
Our new venturi is an independent unit fabbed and machined to the exact specifications of the stock venturi. The development of a brand new EVAP venturi has directly increased the cost of the intake kit by a small amount. For a limited time, the intake system will be on sale for 15% off the new price (+ approximately $30).
This is primarily why we designed the original venturi the way it was, to keep cost down for the end user. However, changes to the factory calibration by Alfa Romeo has necessitated this change in order to make it work successfully with no CELs.
For existing V2 intake users who are in need of a new replacement venturi, we will have this piece stockpiled and available to you on demand for special order & price, so no worries. We will send out a separate email in regards to where to purchase this.